Thursday, September 4, 2008

Alphabetical Me

A. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? Steven...and Olivia. I'm not saying that to be smarmy. She really is fun to hang out with, and she's the person I spend the most time with.

C. Cake or pie? PIE. No contest at all.

D. Day of choice? Friday, I guess

E. Essential item? Chapstick

F. Favorite color? Olive green

G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears, although just about any amount of candy gives me a headache

H. Hometown? Porterville

I. Indulgence? Reading and napping, often sequentially

J. January or July? January

K. Kids? About one and a half

L. Life isn’t complete without: People who depend on you

M. Marriage date? August 12

N. Number of brothers & sisters? Three each, in laws not included (but there are plenty of those)

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges, no question

P. Phobias? Being alone for too long - anyone who knew me growing up might find this humorous

Q. Quotes? "

S. Season of choice? Fall

T. Tag seven peeps! Um, no. I saw this on a friend's blog and wasn't tagged myself, but wanted to do it anyway. You may do the same.

U. Unknown fact about me? I have very dexterous toes, which I often use subconsciously to do tasks. I'm basically a monkey.

V. Vegetable? Artichokes, asparagus, and Brussels sprouts

W. Worst habits? Picking ingrown hairs out of my legs (and my husband's face)

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? I've said before that I love green olives. I also love fresh pineapple, but not on pizza.

Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Amber--I thought I'd tell you that I started a blog finally! Very "family scrapbook" styled, because that's why I'm doing it. I love to read yours and am so excited for you guys to have another baby! Olivia is adorable and I loved watching her birthday videos on Stephen's blog. The tissue present was genius!!!!

adamandlauramarriott.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oops: SteVen