Thursday, September 1, 2011

Breaking news

We've got a roller - he goes pretty consistently from back to front, then gets ticked off because he's on his belly.

Carmen's doing well on potty training - except for when she poops in her undies. That's really gross.

Piano's starting up again next week. It will be fun, but it has been a nice break.

Does anyone know a mute hairstylist? We all know I need a haircut, but I just want to sit there and not talk while it's happening. I guess if it's someone who doesn't speak any English, that would work too.

Preschool starts next week too. Olivia's excited!

4 comments:

joyous said...

It sounds like you're a busy gal. But I love the update. :) Are you teaching piano these days? I am also teaching. I have four students so far this year plus my two big girls. I am thinking about taking a couple more this year, but might wait and see. It's hard to balance that after school time. Good luck with all your rolling, pottying, piano-ing and schooling endeavors!!!

A Roper said...

I don't think mute hairstylists exist. :)

maugers said...

lots of news! I wish I could find a hairstylist that doesn't talk either... maybe YOU could pretend to not speak english :) I'm sure you've done that before :)

Unknown said...

Kendra, you're brilliant. I'll have to brush up on my stilted Russian accent, or just bring in a picture I like and grunt.