Friday, September 28, 2007

Long week

You know when you try your best at something and don’t really understand it and there’s no one else who can do it for you or even help you and you end up mucking it up and looking and feeling really stupid?

Yeah.

In good news, I get to sew tonight (I’ve given myself an edict that I cannot work on any sewing projects until my work is done.) At least I know what I’m doing there. I will have to post some of my newest projects; I’m pretty excited about them.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah, I know what you mean and it's frustrating. For me it's that I tend to want to do something well and can never seem to get it just right, and then I get crabby. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I've done a few sewing projects recently too and it is quite enjoyable. :) It's relaxing. I am also going to post pictures eventually...