Sunday, October 2, 2011

Photo shoot

I took the kids to the portrait studio to get their pictures taken. We got some good ones for the wall and to send to grandparents (and anyone else who wants them - seriously, if you want 50 wallets of each of my kids, just say the word).

BUT...my favorite pictures of the morning were probably these that we didn't buy. They were the last ones taken, and the kids were obviously done. I would absolutely love to have this group framed together on my wall, but couldn't justify paying for it just so I could chuckle and snort as I passed it. At least I get to share them here with you, though. (I just love the succession.)



3 comments:

A Roper said...

I'm sure my girls would LOVE a picture of your sweet girls! :)

Cherie (and sometimes Senor) said...

A ha! This makes me so excited to have 2 little squirelly girls to do the same thing with in a few short years. And it makes me that much more curious how very different (even in just physical appearance) these 2 might be...thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

I would like 50 wallets of your children, please. Yes, all of them. (Okay, maybe not, but man, your kids are cute.)