Friday, May 22, 2009

Pants on Fire

Okay, so I've been lying. Unintentionally, of course.

I keep telling people that Carmen looks nothing like Olivia. And until recently I really thought that was true. But we now have picture evidence that proves me wrong.

It happened the other day while Carmen and I were having a smile-a-thon...




This morning when I was uploading the pictures to send to family, I realized that they reminded me quite a lot of another little face I used to know:






Life's good.

3 comments:

maugers said...

Wow! They look so much alike! I love the series of pictures, proving your point of being a liar :)

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

that's a little uncanny. i totally thought they looked nothing alike, too. ah, sisters.

Victoria Blanchard said...

Yeah, looks like there is some resemblance there!