Friday, May 15, 2009

Tutu Kachoo

As promised, here are some pictures of my fun venture as a tutu saleswoman. Thanks to all of you for your input!

My logo:


With a word like "kachoo," more exciting fonts were, unfortunately, less readable.

My cute little models:


(Olivia tried on every single tutu, and kept wanting Carmen to wear a tutu as well. Carmen was less enthusiastic.)

The booth: a bunch of foofiness.


The night itself wasn't super profitable, but I did make some good contacts and get all my girl birthday presents made for the next year (also: those who won my Craft-off - guess what you're getting? Send in your color requests now.)

While I don't think I really want to do more booths, my days as a tutu guru are not over yet. But more on that later.

And here, just because she's looking so earnest in this picture, is Carmen. Who is, as my parents put it, unexpectedly fat. I'm so pleased.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Oooo, aaaa! Those are charming indeed. Tutus are big sellers online--I've seen quite a few for ridiculous prices. Never have I seen such a cute company name, though. :)

Brook said...

I REALLY like them! I especially like the way they are displayed! And I like Carmen's fatness. It is so refreshing in our family.

Victoria Blanchard said...

Cute! (That applies to your tutus and your girls!)

Ashley said...

That is so awesome Amber! Love the tutus. As far as colors ago--surprise me! Chubby babies are absolutely the best!

amanda said...

Thanks for letting us hold Carmen yesterday! We'd take her every Sunday if you'd let us!
I love the tutus! Are you still selling and if so how much? I already know I need some! :) Let me know!