Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kitty diaper

Anyone who has been around my family much lately knows that the most important member of our household is Kitty (aliases White Kitty, Kitty Cat, and Meow-mie). Ever since Olivia first laid eyes on her (in Joann's) they have rarely been separated.



This, combined with Olivia's other obsession with putting diapers on everything (including her blankie), resulted in this little craft:







It even has a tail hole and a little picture of a kitty on the front! (Olivia really likes the pictures on diapers.)

I wish I could say Olivia is as enthusiastic about this project as I was, but she is not thrilled with it and would much rather put her own or Carmen's diapers on Kitty.

Oh well. I thought it was cute.

6 comments:

woolspinner said...

Absolutely darling!! That is something I would do, too. It is so much fun to be a mom.

Again, that sleeper for Beth is incredibly original and adorable.

maugers said...

hehehehehehehe, I love that you took time on that, hahahaha, so funny!

Maren said...

That is so cute. Caleb had the same obsession. Now it is the potty. Everything and everyone goes on the potty.

Maren said...

That is so cute. Caleb had the same obsession. Now it is the potty. Everything and everyone goes on the potty.

Maren said...

That is so cute. Caleb had the same obsession. Now it is the potty. Everything and everyone goes on the potty.

Maren said...

Sorry my computer is being silly. I didn't mean to do the same comment three times.