Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bad Dreams

Carmen and I had a hard night last night, and when I finally did get some sleep just now I had a very disturbing dream where the whole world seemed like it was going crazy, myself especially. I somehow undid my high school graduation, physically attacked my landlady and roommate, somehow joined a friend's family (the Blakes, btw), stalked my neighbors, was walking around naked, and all sorts of other things.

My worst dreams are always the ones where I can see myself acting erratically. I'm sure that says a lot about me. Man, it was nice to wake up.

3 comments:

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

i'm flattered that you're having nightmares about us! haha. you're welcome in our family any time.....but i don't know about the walking around naked part.

Unknown said...

Let me clarify: joining your family was not the nightmarish part. As I remember, though, I did kind of force myself upon you and you were victims of my odd and unpleasant behavior.

amanda said...

I guess you did catch me on a deep thoughts day-but I am not always so serious-just contemplative at times. I loved your posts! So fun! I never did thank you for the Kyle is awesome day. It really made him feel special. Thank you so much. I really appreciate that a lot!!!!!!